“Blanco House”, the 150 year-old original Manor House and National Monument set on the 613 hectare Fancourt Estate was meticulously remodelled to create a boutique hotel that offers old-world, new-world and out of this world beauty and elegance. The Manor House offers a unique combination of classic opulence and the indulgent sophistication of a 21’st century boutique hotel.
The following amenities are inclusive in the Manor House rate:
• Return airport transfers
• Early check-in / late check-out considerations
• Daily breakfast in any location within the Manor House, including In-Room dining (Manor House menu), room balcony, garden lounge, library or pool area.
• Daily afternoon tea in the garden lounge.
• One order daily from the Manor House in-room dining menu, excluding drinks.
• Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access
• Luxury bath products
• A fully-stocked complimentary refreshment centre (minibar) as well as five complimentary liquor decanters for use during your duration of stay (premium whisky, brandy, vodka, gin and sherry)
• Daily local and international newspapers of choice, current magazine in rooms include: Condé Nast Traveller, Gourmet Traveller and the Fancourt Magazine
• Evening canapés with a glass of sparkling wine